Informative art . 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the processing of personal data by the user of the website
THE “OWNER ” OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The “owner” of their treatment is
, who has an office at the following address:
Via degli Alpini , 7
12020 – Valgrana (CN)
For further information about privacy on this site you can also send an email to email@example.com or call 0171 989315 during office hours .
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data used in this site belong to two types:
1) Navigation data: refers to information whose transmission is necessary and implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected for association to specific individuals, but by their very nature could be processed and allow the identification of users. While browsing the site can then be collected some information about the characteristics of the connected client, for example the name of your Internet service provider and the IP address (Internet Protocol) is used for navigation, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in respons , the connection speed, the numerical code of the response given by the server (successful, error , etc.). addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) of requested resources, and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment, the pages visited by users of the Site and the Internet address of the website from which the user has direct access to the Site. This information is collected for statistical purposes to analyze the trend of the users and to administer the Site and constantly improve the data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against Seletronica and its Site
2) Data provided voluntarily by the user while browsing, personal information may be required in cases where such information is necessary to provide the services requested. Generally this information is requested in order to allow the user to take advantage of special features of the Site or related services, such as receiving information on editorial, participate in a contest, subscribe to the newsletter, visit a restricted access area, adhere initiatives for members only. They may be asked for personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, address.
For any questions or requests, please contact Seletronica via email or phone.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected on this Site will be used solely for the operation of the Site and to provide the services that have been requested or authorized by the user. Seletronica agrees to use your personal information to streamline the range of services offered to their members and users, optimizing the ability to customize the navigation and use of the pages, so as to constantly improve the site and adapt it to technological and cultural innovations will occur with time. The data on the pages visited will be combined with anonymous data for research purposes and to provide content that meets the changing interests of all users and members. In some restricted areas of the Site, on any user’s permission, the data on the pages visited will be associated with the individual to improve and customize the content offered to each user. In cases where the recording was made for a newsletter or ask to receive promotional or informational messages via email, Seletronica may use customized links or similar technologies to tracking user behavior when receiving messages. Seletronica may combine such information with the personal information we collect in order to personalize interaction with their users by offering new services and information and improving existing ones. Every email message sent in the newsletter, however, includes a link to unsubscribe and stop further mailings.
In compliance with the objectives of its Statute, Seletronica offers some services of the Website aimed at the promotion and dissemination of their activities.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments related to the web services of this website take place at the headquarters of Seletronica and is overseen by the shareholders entered in the register of shareholders, by any employees assigned to the processing of data, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated without the consent of the user. The personal information in the possession of Seletronica will eventually be disclosed only in cases where there is a legal obligation, or in cases where there is a firm and concrete belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) conform to legal requirements or comply with a legal process in which there is involvement of Seletronica or the Site;
(2) protect and defend the rights or property of Seletronica;
(3) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of members of Seletronica, the public and the services of the Site
Personal information collected by Seletronica through the Site may be stored and processed in any country in which Seletronica is present and acts with his projects and initiatives in accordance with the Articles of Association . Use of this site implies the acceptance of any such treatment outside their own country.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND RIGHTS OF PARTIES
Notwithstanding the various provisions specified in this statement, Seletronica not spread outside the personal information collected on the Site without your permission. The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data, to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy, request integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of Legislative Decree no . n . 196/2003). For the purposes of this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Seletronica note that some services of the Site as they provide an essential and integral contact with the customer, in such cases the possible cancellation of the subscription and the ban on the use of personal data prevents the delivery of services.
Enquiries can be directed to Seletronica.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Some sections of the site allow you to edit and update your personal information and preferences expressed on the Site regarding the manner in which you wish to be contacted. To view the personal information contained in these sections is to enter your login name and password in order to access a personal control panel. Some services offered on the Website gather information not accessible through the control panel of the user. In this case, it is possible to know and modify such personal information by contacting Seletronica at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In full respect of its members, Seletronica undertakes to use all the technologies and procedures to protect the confidentiality of personal information. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The database with the information resides on a private server to access encrypted protocols such as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
The Web site is accessible to a general audience of any age, nation, culture and religion. The Web site, however, does not intentionally collect personal information about children. If you have any problem with that contact immediately Seletronica.