Meridiana – Time & Attendance terminal with Dallas iButton
Meridiana is our latest generation terminal for time and attendance, programmable, pleasant and made in a compact design. It has been designed to meet the most varied demands of the market and will complement our range of products for the attendance detection.
• suitable for any company, small, medium or large, thanks to its ease of installation and large memory capacity
• uses (standard version) the system Dallas iButton: indestructible, unalterable, non-duplicable, non-trappable
• eliminates the badges replacing traditional watches stamping tags
• Programmable activators (relay) to control sirens, turning on lights, opening doors, etc. …
• Opto-isolated auxiliary input for custom functions
• Memory capacity: 3000 stamped
• selective management of 1,900 employees
• Management causal
• Display function of stampings made for each user
• independent (can be connected later to a PC for the unloading of the time cards)
• Easily interfaced with any software that supports the standard XML
• Printer Management for the printing of the receipt for the workplace canteen
The modular design with which it has been designed decentralizes all terminal functions in modules that can be easily replaced in case of failure by allowing de facto to “build” the terminal according to your needs. Designed and built with the most modern electronic technologies, it is derived from decades of experience of its predecessors, is distinguished by reliability, robustness and performance.
Ease of use
Stamping with Dallas iButton is immediate, certain and indisputable at the first attempt. The contact with the reader is instantaneous with any angle of orientation. The operation is guided by the user’s messaging on the display.
In addition to the normal function of time and attendance recording it can also be used for the workplace canteen management.
Thanks to the advanced design of electronics we can provide the terminal with different types of readers: from the practical and indestructible Dallas iButton (mounted on the standard version) to the RFID tag to the magnetic badges. The two communication ports standard card (RS-485 and Ethernet) allow the integration of the terminal with any type of use. Optionally you can add an internal modem to make the terminal controllable from a remote location.
For companies (software house, electrical companies, etc …) who want to enrich their product offerings without incurring development costs related to electronic design or implementation of the software needed for communication, we offer the option of having the panel screen printed with your logo and your colors in addition to providing free libraries needed to communicate with our devices directly from your software.
Software Device Management
The time and attendance control system can be completed by purchasing our software management EasyCom v11.
The application in addition to providing the discharge terminal (the system integrates the management of all devices manufactured by Seletronica: time and attendance machines, access control) allows the complete management of the acquired data. The investigations are facilitated by a management archives where you can use the advanced and customizable search filters. The data export can be done either manually or automatically in standard formats (Excel, Word, PDF …) as well as an infinite number of ways through custom plug-ins that extend the functionality of the program.
For developers and system integrators
For all those who want to integrate the management of our devices into their applications, Seletronica provides free SDK for communication. Through these libraries, you can interact with all our devices in a uniform manner. Libraries can be used in both a .net (C #, vb.net) or via COM interface (Visual Fox Pro, C ++)