GuardKey32 – Dallas iButton key reader (USB HID / serial / TTL)
GuardKey32 HID is the new USB-HID reader made with our multi purpose GuardUino32 board.
GuardKey32 is designed to connect and read several kinds of OneWire and Serial devices. This particular version is intended to be used with Dallas iButton key readers only (both magnetic and non magnetic types).
GuardKey32 is compatible with every kind of USB host. When it connects, it’s recognised as an USB keyboard, so it’s actually compatible with every device with one or more USB ports: personal computers (with any operating system), embedded devices, tablets etc.
The key code, once read, could be transferred to the host in several ways: as is, reverted, with or without CRC and with or without OneWire device family’s code.
GuardKey32 is supplied with a robust ABS box and top quality USB cable with type A USB female plug.
If requested, we’re able to customize GuardKey32 in order to meet customer’s needs:
– customized structure of key codes;
– customized cable length and plugs*;
– different kind of readers**.
* please ask for technical specifications.
** GuardKey32 could mount Mifare, RFID and contactless heads, please ask our Customer Service for more details
- 5V supply (upcoming from USB port)
- You may choose to append CR LF (carriage return / line feed) to the read code
- You may choose to invert the code
- Keyboard emulation (in the USB HID version)
- Access control
- Key reading on embedded devices
- Key reading in any software application
- Non magnetic version: GU-HID-001
- Magnetic version: GU-HID-002