Biometric Terminal for Time & Attendance
Terminal of the latest generation for presence detection in a compact and pleasant design.
It incorporates a high precision sensor used for the reading of the fingerprint (identification of transit inbound or outbound is made by pressing a button on the keyboard).
It is able to meet the various demands of the market and will complement our range of products for the presence detection.
• suitable for any company small, medium or large, thanks to its ease of installation and large memory capacity
• eliminate paperboard timesheets replacing traditional punching clocks
• incorporates a high precision sensor used to swipe
• respects the privacy legislation because it stores fingerprint related data directly on the terminal.
• registration of 10 fingerprints per user.
• identification of the transit inbound or outbound via button on the keyboard
• Programmable activators (relay) to control sirens, turning on lights, opening doors, etc. …
• Memory capacity: 100000 stamps
• selective management of 30,000 employees
• Management causal
• independent (can be connected later to a PC for the unloading of the stamped)
• Type of connection: Ethernet
The modular design which has been designed decentralizes all terminal functions in modules can be easily replaced in case of failure by allowing de facto to “build” the terminal according to your needs. Designed and built with the most modern electronic technologies, derived from decades of experience of its predecessors, is distinguished by reliability, robustness and performance … all at a competitive price.
The ticket punched with fingerprint makes unambiguous identity of the person who made the punch-in/out. The same thing can not be asserted in the case of use of the classic badges, since the card can be (intentionally) given to another person.
Software Device Management
The time & attendance system can be completed by purchasing our software management EasyCom v11.
The application in addition to providing the download of the terminal (the system integrates the management of all devices manufactured by Seletronica: stamping machines, access control) allows the complete management of the acquired data. The investigations are facilitated by a management archives where you can use the advanced search filters and customizable. The data export can be done either manually or automatically in standard formats (Excel, Word, PDF …) as well as an infinite number of ways through custom plug-ins that extend the functionality of the program.
For developers and system integrators
For all those who want to integrate the management of our devices into their applications, Seletronica provides free SDK for communication. Through these libraries, you can interact with all our devices in a uniform manner. Libraries can be used in both a .net (C #, vb.net) or via COM interface (Visual Fox Pro, C ++)