MS-C3-100 – Access Control board
It’s our programmable device for access control with high-capacity memory (records up to 100,000 transits and can manage up to 10,000 users).
It has been designed to meet the most varied demands of the market and will complement our range of products for the presence detection.
• suitable for any company small, medium or large.
• uses the reading devices in radio frequency (125KHz or Mifare)
• is arranged to read two reading heads.
• Programmable activators (relay) to control opening doors, turnstiles, etc. …
• Opto-isolated auxiliary input for custom functions
• Memory capacity: 100000 transits
• selective management of 10000 users
• independent (can be connected later to a PC for unloading the transits)
Ease of use
Identification with RFID cards is immediate, certain and indisputable at the first attempt. In addition, readers are waterproof, making them suitable for outdoor use.
You can configure the operating mode of the actuators (relays).
You can set the operation mode monostable or bistable as well as the duration of contact closure (for monostable mode).
The access control system can be completed by purchasing our software management EasyCom v11.
The application in addition to providing the discharge terminal (the system integrates the management of all devices manufactured by Seletronica: time and attendance machines, access control) allows the complete management of the acquired data. The investigations are facilitated by a management archives where you can use the advanced and customizable search filters. The data export can be done either manually or automatically in standard formats (Excel, Word, PDF …) as well as an infinite number of ways through custom plug-ins that extend the functionality of the program.
For developers and system integrators
For all those who want to integrate the management of our devices into their applications, Seletronica provides free SDK for communication. Through these libraries, you can interact with all our devices in a uniform manner. Libraries can be used in both a .net (C #, vb.net) or via COM interface (Visual Fox Pro, C ++)