Archimede is an innovative universal device controller, modular and versatile, designed and developed by Seletronica.
Archimede is open-source, open-hardware, rich of ready for use peripherals, and can be programmed in Microsoft Visual Studio environment MicroFramework. NET, an area where there are already dozens of demo programs, application software for various uses and libraries in C # and Visual Basic.
Posts about Archimede
- Archimede and Archiduino achieved the EMC certification according to EN 61326-1:2013 class A requirements We’re glad to announce that the Archimede and Archiduino product families have positively completed the path to achieve te EMC certification 61326-1:2013 class A. This means that both systems – and related expansion/signal conditioning modules (or SnipCards) – are certified in order to be installed in home or industrial environments.
In our download area, under Declarations ...
- Archiduino, the controller compatible with Arduino Leonardo The Archimede project was created to provide engineers and hobbyists a highly versatile modular controller, easy to program, ready to use and installable in a standard electric panel thanks to its case designed for DIN rail mounting.
We have stated in the past that Archimedes platform has also been designed to allow the use of different ...
- How to use Archimede’s Real Time Clock with Mikrobasic Here’s the link to directly download the working demo to test Archimede’s Real Time Clock with Mikrobasic.
With Mikrobasic by MikroElektronika we made some other demos working on Archimede boards. There are direct links to single files. You can find them also in the Download section.
- Mikrobasic demos and examples for Archimede board With Mikrobasic by MikroElektronika we made some examples and demos to drive Archimede and its peripherals. Here are the direct link to the files storend in our Download section.
In relation to Mikrobasic there are also some demo basic files made to fit on three different boards with CPU ARM Cortex onboard.
- [Archimede] Two Open Source projects: anti-theft alarm and access control Here is a review with two new projects published on Elettronica Open Source (originally in Italian)
Two Open Source projects: anti-theft alarm and access control
This month we host Archimedes again, this time to work on two application examples very useful and achievable through the basic kit: an access control and an anti-theft alarm. They are ...
- How to realize a weather station to protect awnings from wind with Archimede (This article has been published on the online magazine Elettronica Open Source)
How to realize a weather station to protect awnings from wind with Archimede
Not long ago we told you about one of the prizes in our contest Review4U 2.0, Archimede, and we had presented as a starter kit born and grew up wanting to become ...
- Archimede Starter Kit – Getting started VIDEO This is a simple YouTube video introducing the Archimede Starter Kit. This will help you to getting more confident with our products.
- Archimede: a board for industrial applications based on .NET Micro Framework (This post was originally published on the online magazine TinyCLR.it)
Let’s say that Archimede is not just a card, but a suite of hardware and software components which help to create a true modular platform; the kit that we evaluated had included, in addition to the mainboard itself, the base-board, on which his mainboard, 3 I/O ...
- Archimede: an open source starter kit born for home automation This is the complete review as published on the online magazine Elettronica Open Source.
Archimede: an open source starter kit born for home automation
Archimede is a starter kit very attractive, simple and complete. This is an Open-Source and Open Hardware project that is proposed as the perfect platform for all those interested in home and generic ...
- Introduction to Archimede Kit Il .NET Micro Framework
Nell’anno 2002 Microsoft ha rilasciato la prima versione del framework .net, un ambiente operativo per la creazione, la distribuzione e l’esecuzione di tutti gli applicativi che supportano questa tecnologia siano essi Servizi Web o altre applicazioni.
Il Framework .NET rappresenta l’interpretazione di Microsoft alla tendenza già consolidatasi negli anni precedenti al 2002 con ...
Archimede items in our shop