Seletronica is the ideal partner for engineering and implementation of your electronic products. It’s a company specialized in the development of hardware and software solutions, which operates in the field of IT services to Public Authority, professional studies, associations, small, medium and large enterprises. (more…)
1) It’s a platform / environment with both hardware and software engineered under open source philosophy.
2) It’s a modular, scalable, mechanical structure. It mounts on DIN standard rails (six modules) and uses common industrial 5 mm (0,2 in) extractable connectors.
3) It’s hardware compatible with RS485, RS232, CAN Bus, Ethernet, I2C-Bus, 1-wire bus and many more
4) Supports as default the communication protocols TCP/IP, MODBUS, ASCII terminal, I2C-Bus, Microlan 1-Wire, Can-bus and others.
5) It works with high level developing environment Visual Studio for .NET MicroFramework. (more…)
Our company has decades of experience in the field of hardware design and engineering. In addition to various products already designed and marketed by us, we put at your disposal […]
Firmware stable and reliable: this is our philosophy in developing applications based on micro-controller. Our extensive industry experience allows us to work on different architectures at different levels from the […]
Programming custom applications in a desktop environment and / or the web with the possibility of interaction with our hardware or hardware supplied by third parties, data management and […]
We put to your disposal our expertise and knowledge to train young people and company’s staff. We plan and organize training sessions that can deal with different topics. Just to […]
Archimede and Archiduino achieved the EMC certification according to EN 61326-1:2013 class A requirements
We’re glad to announce that the Archimede and Archiduino product families have positively completed the path to achieve te EMC certification 61326-1:2013 class A. This means that both systems – […]
We are glad to inform you that the new Archiduino website is finally online. We made a sort of web-repository to collect every information about our controller. In the new […]
Manual for the CPU board of Archiduino, the controller 100% software compatible with Arduino Leonardo
We published the manual for the Archiduino CPU Board. It is available in the download section of the site, but for convenience we present the direct link at end of […]